Taking stock: 003

Another month has passed and we are already into June. Time sure flies by so fast. It's been a while since I made my activity list. It's a fun way to review what's been going on with your life at the moment and i really enjoy making them. So here goes my list...


Cooking : Kuzhi paniyaaram ( spicy balls made from rice batter ) Recipe here.
Drinking   : apple milkshake.
Loving      : the handbag gifted by my hubby for our wedding anniversary.
Bookmarking : this lovely crochet Panda purse pattern.
Reading    :  The fault in our stars by John Green.






Listening : Take me to church by Hozier.
Watching : cute videos of my little nephew trying to walk.
Admiring : This simple yet beautiful rangoli turorial.
Remembering : My childhood days when my mom used to draw kolam (rangoli) in front of our home and i help her in coloring them.
Making : little felt plushies.


Buying : more craft supplies and a T shirt for me.
Pondering : what dish to make for the next meal (happens all the time)
Disliking : my laziness.
Snacking : Bourbon biscuits.
Giggling : at how true this quote is in my case..


Thinking : i should improve my cooking skills.
Craving : for some yummy cake.
Hating : the unbearable hot climate here.
Wanting : new pair of shoes.
Wishing : to visit Japan one day and see the beautiful cherry blossoms there.


Asking : lots of silly doubts and questions from the movie my hubby is trying to watch.
noticing : my hubby switching to headphone in order to get rid of my questions.
Laughing : so hard watching a comedy anime show called Gekkan shoujo Nozaki-kun (yes, i'm an anime addict )
Believing : God has wonderful plans for all of us.
Feeling : peaceful.

Have a blessed month everyone..!! Happy June :)) 

9 comments

  1. I love those little felt plushies, delightful. I would love to visit Japan and see the blossom too maybe one day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. u have made perfect kuzhipaniyaram. I used to make sweet paniyarams. Cherry blossoms are cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I've felt very lazy at times and couldn't figure out what I really wanted to do. but now that my school days are nearly over, I will have peace of mind and time to do all that I want (and probably need) to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, those spicy balls must be yummy, thanks for sharing the recipe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look yummy!! Nice pic!!
    Your felt doll is very cute:) I enjoyed reading your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I love reading these ones :) I always have to ask hubby questions during the film too! The Kuzhi paniyaaram look delicious. I hope you're not too hot have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you!! I am so sorry I missed your post here! Everything looks and sounds so wonderful! And I like your believing that God has a plan for us all! Wishing you all good things my friend! Nicole xoxo Happy week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your felt plushies are so cute! I'm planning to try my hand on them. But I need to buy raw materials I think. The hair you made for the felt doll is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice list anitha, well put. I too wish to see cherry blossoms one day..

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences